With the growth of ecommerce, eBay has been a popular platform for businesses to sell their products online. If you’re looking for solutions to streamline your delivery process, providing the best delivery solutions for your customers then Whistl can help manage your eBay parcel and postage requirements.
As the second largest postal operator in the UK, we currently handle over 60 million packets and parcels, both domestically and internationally. Our specialist eBay parcel delivery services are designed to manage large volumes of items, so we accommodate your requirements and respond effectively, even during seasonal or promotional periods for higher product demands.
Benefit from our flexible service
- A single collection for all of your business items (parcels and post), so there is no need to sort your deliveries before we arrive. Your customers can benefit from our speedy despatch solutions.
- As a solutions provider, we tailor our service to work around your eBay parcel requirements and your business, so you can have your packets and parcels collected, at a time that best suits your schedule.
Benefit from our integrated systems
- Further streamline your eBay courier, parcel and postage needs along with customer deliveries with our integrated IT systems.
- We manage the whole process to help you despatch and track items, with access to management information, on your delivery status.
- Use our item receipts as proof of despatch.
Exceptional customer service
When working with Whistl, your eBay business will be assigned a dedicated account manager to be a direct point of contact for any questions, help and advice. Coupled with the great customer service that you will receive, you can potentially save both time and money by moving to our eBay parcel delivery services.