International Parcel Delivery
with Delivery Duties Paid
International Parcel Deliveries with Duty Paid
Following Brexit, the UK is no longer part of a single market. This means that eCommerce goods being sold across the UK and EU border will be subject to customs duties and taxes. These taxes and duties will depend on the value of the shipment being sent, the current thresholds for goods entering the EU until 30th June 2021 will be:
- €0 - 22 EURO no Duty or VAT due on B2C shipments
- €22 - 150 EUROS VAT due on B2C shipments
- €150+ duties and VAT (duties dependent on WTO categories) due on B2C shipments
- B2C goods manufactured outside of the UK and EU, Duty is then applied if the value of the goods exceeds £135 in value
In response to the change and to ensure that your goods continue to be shipped to your customers, Whistl has provided a solution for shippers sending items into the EU who require a tracked parcel delivery service, with International Parcels with Delivery Duty Paid.
So what is Whistl's Delivery Duty Paid solution?
With Whistl's Delivery Duty Paid option, the retailer (the shipper) is responsible for paying the taxes and duties and in many cases. In most cases, the eCommerce retailer will apply these fees at checkout and directly collect payment from the buyer.
- Provides a hassle-free buying experience
- Buyer has the reassurance and protection for unexpected taxes and duties
- Encourage new sales, by actively promoting solution on website and market seller platforms
The Whistl's Delivery Duty Paid Process
Outlined below are the steps involved to ensure the most effective tracked parcel delivery solution for you and your customers.
Please note: Whistl can not provide any form of guidance or advice on TAX or VAT to customers. For details on these subjects please seek independent professional VAT & Tax advice.
Whistl enables businesses and brands to expand markets with international shipping solutions
Retail and e-commerce companies need solutions to ensure their goods reach their customers', sometimes this can require multiple deliveries, in a single day. Whether you are importing or exporting items, by working with Whistl you have the benefit of our expertise and unique partnerships to ensure compliant customs processes and options for taxes and duty payments.
Your customer's items will be delivered more efficiently with Whistl. We manage and support your business by taking away the headache of the complex clearance process.