Part Tracked Business Parcel Delivery
Shipping your business parcels locally or internationally from the UK? Enhance your customers' shopping experience with our part-tracked delivery services.
Whistl is the UK’s leading delivery management company, distributing millions of tracked items annually on behalf of retailers, brands, and wholesalers. With our fully integrated solutions, we give your business more visibility of your packet and letterbox-able items, from despatch to carrier handover, all via our easy to use, secure online portal.
Designed for small and large multi-channel retailers selling low-value basket items nationally and internationally, these services can help manage consumers' delivery expectations.
For your business' international parcel deliveries, our centralised multi-carrier routing model provides added service resilience
Whistl even offers importers into the UK a tracked solution, InSight, from 220 countries worldwide.
What can the service do for me?
Access a wide range of bulk parcel and document delivery options and dedicated account management by utilising our part tracked business parcel delivery service.
With item-level tracking right up to delivery to our carefully selected delivery carriers.
- A single contact to reduce time and the cost of managing multiple carriers
- Performance certainty, with managed final carriers
- Convenient single collection, reducing the supply chain
- Operational ease, minimum sortation requirements (incl. no gateway sort for international items)
- Ease of use system integrated with your own barcoding
- With national and global coverage, we can collect nationally and deliver UK and Internationally
Your business parcel deliveries are fully supported, with Whistl's dedicated account management, implementation team and technical integration support.
How does the part-tracked business parcel service work?
To save your business time, we have created a quick and easy delivery process.
Once your items are labeled and prepared, we make the whole process easy by collecting your business parcels from your outlined locations. We then handle all necessary processing or sortation needed to get your customers' items delivered, to their destinations. To give you peace of mind, we offer the tools and necessary information your business needs to keep your customers better informed. With configurable notifications, right up to handover to our selected carrier, it is now even easier to monitor parcel delivery progress, via our easy to access tracking portal.
We collect your items and take them to our nearest depot
We process and sort your items and containers
We transport your items to the recipient’s nearest Whistl depot
Handover with the selected carrier before final sortation
Our delivery partner delivers the item to your customer
|InSight||UK||2/3 Day||Format||Receipt and Handover||Optional Email||Large Letters up to 750g Packets upto 2kg|
|International InSight||Worldwide||3-5days EU 5-7 days ROW||Zone or Destination||Receipt and Handover||Optional Email||Flats up to 500g Packets upto 2kg|
International Tracked Business Parcel Delivery Services
No matter where your customers live, Whistl offers your business flexible international courier service solutions.
Whistl provides reliable parcel delivery options, with tracking and signature services. Whistl's fully tracked international courier solutions are flexible. To navigate our wide range of services, our account managers work with you to find the right solution, based entirely on your delivery needs.
- With increased delivery choice and worldwide coverage, our standard economy tracked solution to Europe and key global destinations are available.
- Time-sensitive traffic may benefit from our express solution. A fast and effective way of reaching established markets and mirrors the delivery speeds of in-country retailers. Parcels are even delivered with a local-in-country-look. Aiding business parity with local shippers.
- Importing e-commerce items into the UK, from 220 worldwide countries also benefit from item-level labelling, tracking throughout transit and customs clearance, with InSight.