Worldwide Parcel Delivery services for Retailers, e-Commerce Companies and Brands
Whistl offers your business a range of domestic and international retail parcel delivery solutions, tailored to your needs.
Make eCommerce Delivery Management a Competitive Advantage
Consumers increasingly demand greater speed, transparency and accountability from merchants they shop with online.
As a true partner and extension of your business, we manage all of your e-commerce shipping needs with one contact and a single invoice, empowering you to focus on running your business while we take care of your supply chain processes.
Whistl offers a range of global parcel delivery shipping services to reach your customers here in the UK, or if your customer base resides in cross-border destinations.
Streamline your supply chain, with managed UK or international parcel delivery services
A complex global retail landscape is being made more chaotic by evolving consumption patterns and delivery can act as a key differentiator when utilising effective shipping software and services. Retailers can face a range of challenges when they are relying on and working with a single business courier provider, such as:
- Lack of delivery choice: Whistl’s dedicated teams carefully analyse your product range and tailor a range of carriers and delivery options to suit your business objectives
- Economies of scale: Join a buying group consisting of some of the world’s largest omnichannel and marketplace sellers by leveraging Whistl’s robust relationships with carrier partners and collaborative buying power
- Poor Carrier performance: Whistl is a multi-carrier and international shipping provider, helping you mitigate risk by having a range of carrier options at your disposal should one courier face service issues
- Expensive and time-consuming implementation: Whistl’s range of business parcel delivery solutions integrate seamlessly with technical infrastructure and sales channels, with dedicated account management and technical support
- Poor visibility and accountability: Parcel Delivery Insights gives you full visibility of your item tracking and handover via an easy-to-read, customised dashboard
- Ineffective returns management: Ensure faster availability for re-sale and increase sales and customer satisfaction with our Returns Management solution
Whistl's International retail delivery management support:
Shipping internationally from the UK or considering international expansion?
- Increase on-time delivery performance and minimise failed deliveries with Whistl’s international parcel delivery services.
- With a fully managed delivery process, including final mile delivery, tracking and a returns solution.
- Excel in new markets and compete with retailers based in your overseas customers’ markets. Shipping into the UK? We provide gateway and import solutions with customs clearance.
If your business requires cross-border shipping solutions, speak to us today to find out how we can help.
Why choose Whistl for Parcel Delivery Management?
Distributing over 3.6 billion items annually on behalf of thousands of multichannel retailers, brands and wholesalers, Whistl is the largest privately-owned provider of delivery management and retail logistics services, focused on helping you exceed your customers’ delivery expectations.
- With global coverage, we offer greater customer choice for your business deliveries and collections.
- Our services are designed to increase first-time delivery success.
- With tracked delivery option we can keep your customers informed, from checkout to the final mile. We offer parcel solutions which feature full tracking and delivery notifications.
Whistl have always strived to assist us in reaching a resolution.
It is refreshing to work with a team that is commercially driven, but who genuinely seem to care about our business and its success.Sam Vesey, Head of Platforms & Pricing, Music Magpie
Retail Fulfilment Services
Is your business recieving an average of 300 e-commerce orders a day?
In addition to Whistl's business shipping management solutions, we can also provide a range of ecommerce fulfilment and contact centre services for commercial users who are seeking to outsource more aspects of their supply chain, such as customer product order fulfilment, customer support and product returns processing.