Parcel Delivery for Retailers, e-Commerce Companies and Brands
Save time and money, increase delivery performance and enhance customer experience with Whistl’s range of retail parcel delivery solutions.
Make Delivery Your Competitive Advantage
Consumers increasingly demand greater speed, transparency and accountability from merchants they shop with online. As a true partner and extension of your business, we manage all of your parcel needs with one contact and a single invoice, empowering you to focus on running your business while we take care of your supply chain processes.
Streamline your supply chain
A complex global retail landscape is being made more chaotic by evolving consumption patterns and delivery can act as a key differentiator when utilising effective shipping software and services. Retailers can face a range of challenges when they are relying on and working with a single carrier provider, such as:
- Lack of delivery choice - How we help: Whistl’s dedicated teams carefully analyse your product range and tailor a range of carriers and delivery options to suit your business objectives
- Economies of scale - How we help: Join a buying group consisting of some of the world’s largest omnichannel and marketplace sellers by leveraging Whistl’s robust relationships with carrier partners and collaborative buying power
- Poor Carrier performance - How we help: Whistl is a multi-carrier solution, helping you mitigate risk by having a range of carrier options at your disposal should one carrier face service issues
- Expensive and time-consuming implementation - How we help: Whistl’s range of business parcel delivery solutions integrate seamlessly with technical infrastructure and sales channels, with dedicated account management and technical support
- Poor visibility and accountability - How we help: Parcel Delivery Insights gives you full visibility of your item tracking and handover via an easy-to-read, customised dashboard
- Ineffective returns management - How we help: Ensure faster availability for re-sale and increase sales and customer satisfaction with our Returns Management solution
Parcel Delivery Management
Distributing over 3.6 billion items annually on behalf of thousands of multichannel retailers, brands and wholesalers, Whistl is the largest privately-owned provider of delivery management and retail logistics services, focused on helping you exceed your customers’ delivery expectations.
With global coverage, we offer greater customer choice for deliveries and collections, thanks to options such as 2 and 4 hour delivery windows. Designed to increase first-time delivery success, we keep your customers informed from checkout to the final mile. We offer parcel solutions which feature full tracking and delivery notifications to give you and your customers more information and assurance.
Whether you are sending 50,000, 500 or just 100 items per day, Whistl’s range of standard, tracked and international parcel delivery services ensure your customers a broad range of delivery options minimising abandoned baskets and increasing your sales.
Whistl have always strived to assist us in reaching a resolution.
It is refreshing to work with a team that is commercially driven, but who genuinely seem to care about our business and its success.Sam Vesey, Head of Platforms & Pricing, Music Magpie
International retail delivery management
Shipping internationally from the UK or considering international expansion? Increase on-time delivery performance and minimise failed deliveries with Whistl’s international tracked services. Thanks to strong growth in cross-border trade, UK retailers, brands and wholesalers are becoming increasingly reliant upon finding an effective international shipping and returns management solution.
From collection through to final mile delivery, tracking and returns and having a courier account with Whistl ensures a seamless end-to-end delivery experience. This helps you excel in new countries and compete with retailers based in your overseas customers’ markets. Shipping into the UK? We also provide import solutions to give your parcels a ‘local’ UK look and feel.
Many fast-growing retailers find themselves at a point where their lack of storage, packing and distribution capabilities begins to impact on customer services and further growth. In addition to carrier management solutions, Whistl provides a range of ecommerce fulfilment and contact centre services for commercial users who are seeking to outsource more aspects of their supply chain such as order fulfilment and returns processing.