Tracked Parcel Delivery
Benefit from greater reassurance with Whistl’s tracked parcel deliveries for businesses shipping items, domestically within the UK or Internationally, to cross-border destinations
Is your business shipping goods within the UK or internationally from the UK?
Whistl is focused on providing tracked parcel delivery solutions, supporting our retailers, brands, and wholesalers every year.
Our carefully selected, and broad range of carrier specialists allow us to fully manage the entire process of your parcel deliveries, ensuring your goods reach your customers here in the UK or even Internationally. Whistl creates more assurance for your customers, with our business parcel delivery tracking solutions.
Your business will benefit from options such as timed option services, delivery notifications, business parcel courier tracking with the option of proof of delivery, and even managed parcel returns.
Can Whistl's business parcel delivery service improve my deliveries?
- Access a wide range of bulk parcel and document mail delivery options
- Offer customers greater choice, at the point of the e-Commerce checkout
- Bespoke solutions for improved costs for companies sending >100 items daily
- Greater customer visibility and delivery assurance, no matter the item size
- Premium tracked service options, to increase first-time delivery success rates
- All with dedicated account management and support
Whether you are delivering items directly to your consumers (B2C) or delivering goods to other businesses (B2B), Whistl offers the full breadth of local and international tracked courier services.
Enhance your customers’ delivery experience, with Whistl’s range of tracked domestic and global parcel delivery services.
By connecting with your sales channels and technical infrastructure, Whistl’s tracked parcel delivery services will empower your business to increase customer lifetime value and improve brand perception. We can help you:
- Save time and money by leveraging our collaborative buying power
- Increase on-time delivery performance and minimise lost or damaged items with proactive customer support, throughout the delivery journey
- Enhance the overall customer experience with Parcel Delivery Insights; give your customers reassurance and increase transparency by tracking your items from the point of pick up to the final delivery.
- To configure your customers’ notifications and monitor parcel delivery tracking progress with our easy to use portal.
- All managed by the UK’s most trusted delivery management company.
Whistl's tracked parcel delivery service offers:
- Increased first-time delivery success to your customers, with in-flight and parcel delivery tracking notifications.
- Our easy to use courier management system gives your business full visibility of all of your customers' orders.
- Full access to accurate information and improved transparency of performance via an easy-to-read, customised dashboard.
- Avoid basket abandonment with more customers choice in delivery with 2/4 hour windows, 24/48 hour services, and even delivery location choice
- Save money with cost-effective parcel delivery options for e-commerce items weighing <2kg
All of this, with the full support of an experienced, dedicated account handler and with global coverage, means Whistl can deliver your business parcels to your customers, wherever they live!
International Tracked Business Parcel Delivery Services
No matter where your customers live, Whistl offers your business flexible international courier service solutions. Whistl provides reliable business delivery options, with parcel tracking and signature services. Whistl's fully tracked international courier solutions are flexible.
- With increased delivery choice and worldwide coverage, our standard economy tracked solution to Europe and key global destinations are available.
- Time-sensitive traffic may benefit from our express solution. A fast and effective way of reaching established markets and mirrors the delivery speeds of in-country retailers. Parcels are even delivered with a local-in-country-look. Giving your business parity with local shippers.
How does Whistl's tracked parcel service work?
Items are collected from your outlined locations, allowing us to handle all necessary processing or sortation needed to get your business parcels delivered to their destinations. To give you peace of mind we offer the tools and necessary information your business needs to keep your customers well-informed. With configurable notifications, it is now even easier to monitor parcel delivery progress, via Whistl's easy to access tracking portal.
We collect your items and take them to our nearest depot
We process and sort your items and containers
We transport your items to the recipient’s nearest Whistl depot
Handover with the selected carrier before final sortation
Our delivery partner delivers the item to your customer
Whistl's Managed Tracked Parcel Delivery Sevices
Other direct carrier service options are available upon request
|Product||Service||Packets||Small Parcels||Parcels||Large Parcels|
|Premium Tracked||ETA 24||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Maximum||Dimensions||1.2m length. 2.25m length plus girth, 2kgs||1.2m length. 2.25 length plus girth, 15kgs||1.2m length. 0.23m3. 30kgs||1.84m length. 2.4m girth. 0.28m3, 30kgs|