Reach more customers with the new Royal Mail short term trial offer
Reach your target audience by giving your campaign a boost. Benefit from a discounted doordrop rate for new bookings week commencing 3rd February 2020 with access of up to 21.3 million UK households.
When is this offer valid?
This Royal Mail trial offer is valid for doordrop campaigns being delivered week commencing 3rd February 2020 only. If you are eligible for this offer in subsequent weeks, we will notify you.
Low cost offer rate
This trial offer is priced at a lower fixed rate of £32 per thousand household addresses and is available for all items up to the 20g weight band and £34 per thousand for items up to 35g. 21.3 million households is the maximum number you can mail to as part of this campaign offer on week commencing 3rd February 2020 only.
Am I eligible to take part?
Contact Us to find out if you qualify for this trial offer. If you are one of our agency partners, one or more of your advertisers may qualify, please first check with Whistl at the earliest opportunity for confirmation.
How do I book?
Email or call the Whistl Doordrop Team, we’ll be happy to discuss your requirements
Full Terms and Conditions Apply
- Minimum order is £500.
- Available for all items in the up to 20g and 20-35g weight bands only.
- Maximum number of households per campaign is limited to 21.3 million households on week commencing 3rd February 2020.
- All items will be fixed priced at £32 or £34 per thousand households + VAT
- Cancellation terms are the same as the Royal Mail standard product - 50% this close to delivery or 100% payable if the items are already with Royal Mail.
- Any sectors requested that are available at the usual standard rate will be booked as a separate and unconnected contract.
- Postcode sectors subject to availability - same non-competing item policy.
- Availability is limited by the same 7-item limit and category code rules as the Royal Mail standard D2D product.
- Bookings placed prior to 11.30am will have a same day confirmation deadline.
- Bookings placed after 11.30am will need to be confirmed by the end of the next business day.
- All bookings placed on Friday will need to be placed by 1pm.
- If you are a new user, you are able to use this offer a maximum of 3 times within a 12 week window. Thereafter, standard rate card rates will apply.
- This offer can be withdrawn at anytime.
- Royal Mail standard product terms and conditions apply.