- Cook + Thief created a premium restaurant delivery service, aimed to bring London's best restaurant dishes to homes without diminishing the quality.
- Meal selections included options that have never before been available, for home delivery.
- Cook + Thief wanted to:
- Raise brand awareness
- Create online registrations
- Home delivery orders
- Timeliness was key, Cook + Thief to ensure the campaign reached targeted homes in the early stages of the first UK Covid-19 lockdown, to maximising the brand message and offer quality meals to people in their homes (while restaurants remained closed)
- As a new brand, Cook + Thief didn't have any historical customer data to profile and create a delivery schedule or like type homes for the door drop.
- Working with their strategic partner Whistl, Cook + Thief used a blended data approach including key Mosaic and TGI statements, to build a robust targeting and distribution schedule.
- Targeting householders with high incomes and successful careers with a propensity to spend more on quality products
- Profiling homes that often consumers use a meal delivery service
- Within a specified London geographical area where Cook + Thief could deliver to.
- The creative approach had clear branding and a strong call to action 'Book Your Delivery Now’. The creative was addressed with a personal message ‘Dear Neighbour’, which gave a localised and friendly tone to the message.
- Registration sign-ups target 0.7%.
- The door drop campaign achieved a 2.47% response rate, almost quadrupling their initial prediction of this test result.
Share this article