Our purpose is to help our clients achieve their business goals by providing a high standard of products and services that meet their needs.
- We minimise the impact on the natural environment and the communities by raising awareness of our CSR with our customers and the market.
- We consider our environmental policy in any procurement decisions and raise awareness in our supply chain to encourage reduced environmental impact.
- We operate openly and disclose performance information and data when requested by customers.
- For a number of clients we provide carbon reporting for CDP (formerly the ‘Carbon Disclosure Project’) which discloses our impact within the supply chain. In early 2020, we were identified as a global leader for engaging with our suppliers on climate change, and awarded a position on the Supplier Engagement Leaderboard by CDP.
- We take a long term view with our products & services and environmental sustainability is built in right from the design stage. For example our AdMail and GreenPost products that we offer to reduce environmental impact and boost green credentials. Approximately 44% of all Whistl’s volume is via our adMail & greenPost products & services.
- We have complaints procedures in place to ensure any issues are dealt with effectively should a problem arise.
To learn more about how we work with our customers visit our Success Stories.