Business to Business Fulfilment
As a multi-channel fulfilment business, Whistl can support you with your B2B and B2C orders and your Dropshipping needs.
Business to Business Order Fulfilment Services:
When selling direct to retailers, or wholesalers, many elements can differ from the direct to customer fulfilment model. With Whistl, your business benefits from outsourced fulfilment specialists, with experience to support:
- Labelling: Working to exact requirements, items, pallets, or containers can be labelled as required for each despatch.
- Collections: With our own transport fleet and multi-carrier arrangements direct consignments and collections can be made with retailers.
- Integrations: Our platforms allow retailers to sell products on behalf of a brand alongside their requirement to fulfil their direct to customer needs.
- Inventory: From management and storage of inventory lines, our warehouse management system gives you complete visibility of your products from receipt to delivery.
- Import services: With our own External Temporary Storage Facility (ETSF) at Heathrow we can take goods directly from overseas manufacturers, managing the whole import process with customs clearance.
- Drop-shipping: We manage drop-shipping inventory and fulfil the orders to the end customer or retailer
B2C Fulfilment Benefits
- Multi-channel fulfilment: Direct-to-business fulfilment, drop-shipping solutions, and direct-to-consumer fulfilment.
- Cross-docking: Tailored cross-docking to support based on the SKU, product purchase cycles and pre-sold percentages.
- Nationwide, multi-site fulfilment centres: Later cut off times, consolidation and breaking of bulk pallets.
- Bespoke labelling and packing lists: Based on your wholesale or retail needs.
- Direct to store or direct to retailer shipping: Cost-effective carrier rates, through direct multi-carrier agreements, and our own transport fleet.
- Importation and customs clearance: Complete end-to-end fulfilment, from arrival into the UK.
- Dedicated account management: Experienced team and customer service support through our Contact Centre (if required)
Business to Business Fulfilment Services, from Whistl
Click on an icon to learn more about each stage
Why Choose Whistl for Business-to-Business and Wholesale Fulfilment
When you outsource your fulfilment needs to Whistl, you benefit from our retail and e-commerce expertise for both consumer orders and business to business orders. Our B2B fulfilment process and specialist teams create cost efficiencies to improve your revenue opportunities at every stage, and consider all the important bulk fulfilment elements:
- Regular bulk order volumes
- Specialist labelling
- Direct retailer collections
- Higher-order values
With dedicated account managers, your business will always benefit from the right advise and support to ensure your orders are fulfilled on time.