We appointed Whistl to apply their data, insights and analytics to plan and build our doordrop media Movember campaign. Since working with Whistl, not only have we been impressed by their service levels, they have provided invaluable advice and expertise throughout the whole process. Whistl really are experts in their field, fundamental in ensuring that the campaign was delivered within VERY tight deadlines. We experienced a few curve balls with the creative, and Whistl stepped in to sort out the print and onward delivery to Royal Mail….
- Create a GDPR compliant highly targeted doordrop campaign using Royal Mail door to door
- Generate sign ups to the Movember campaign (primary objective)
- Increase penetration of new donors from a 250k doordrop volume
- A well-branded creative, FREE razor offer to the first 20,000 sign up’s to Movember.
- Whistl built a targeting model using anonymised donor data to unlock key postcode sectors and ensure the primary objective was achieved
- National and Regional Mosaic profiles were created to enhance the targeting approach
- London TV Region was excluded from the campaign due to the high penetration of existing donors in this region. Headroom opportunity was key in the success of this campaign
- Movember generated a response rate of 1.48%
- Circa 3k NEW donors, and incremental sign- ups from 780 existing donors
- A 2% redemption rate, resulting in 5k FREE Razors given away. This is a great result as the targeting applied by Whistl ensured that the primary objective was achieved (sign ups to Movember rather than households solely redeeming the free razor)
- The campaign was awarded GOLD in 2019 IPM Cogs awards
… Whistl really are a perfect doordrop partner, a ‘one stop shop’ providing clients with an all-inclusive service from planning, targeting, creative advice, print and distribution. A true solutions provider.Helena Jennison, Marketing & Communications Director UK, The Movember Foundation
Share this article