A regional next day delivery service for businesses sending unsorted mail
Flexible and cost effective local postal services for your business mail items. At Whistl we'll sort your letters and deliver them locally the next working day.
Enjoy the freedom of sending high volumes of time-sensitive letters to addresses across selected areas of the UK at amazingly low prices. Specifically designed for public and private sector organisations located in specific geographic areas, FirstSort is the ideal service.
Well suited to public sector organisations that are regularly sending most of their mail to a local area, we'll collect and sort your machineable letters and have them ready for delivery the next working day.
This service is currently available in London, The Midlands, The North, The South West and Scotland. Ideal if you have time-sensitive letters destined for a specific locality and are looking to make significant savings of both time and money.
How you benefit
- Cost savings – lower postal rates lower than the equivalent Royal Mail services
- Whistl is the only alternative postal provider to offer a physical next day service
- Fast state-of-the-art sorting systems
- Save time and hassle franking mail as we will spray on a FirstSort indicia at no extra cost
- Must be sending a minimum of 250 items per collection
- FirstSort mail must be a letter size (DL/C5 0-100g) only and be presented in blank envelopes so indicia can be sprayed on
- The mail must be machineable items only excluding: Polywrap, plastic or window envelopes without plastic film; enclosed inflexible objects such as coins, pens and keys; any item greater than 5mm in thickness and/or heavier than 100g
- Earlier collections may be necessary, depending on your recipients location, to enable mail to be processed before being handed over to Royal Mail earlier in order to process and deliver by the next day