Outsourced eCommerce Customer Service Solutions
Award-winning UK based eCommerce customer service support, for multichannel retailers, global brands and eCommerce operators.
Exceed your customers’ expectations by outsourcing with a best-in-class provider of outsourced customer service for online retailers
Looking to outsource online customer service? 70% of consumers said they would remain loyal to certain retailers because of good customer service, citing poor customer service as one of the reason they did not purchase from a brand. Whistl knows that customer service is an essential part of the eCommerce experience, so we have a professional, experienced and efficient customer service team ready and waiting to support you, whether you are trying to:
- Provide information about your products or services
- Drive consideration with more detailed product information
- Maximise revenue with secure payment infrastructure
- Enhance your customers’ delivery experience with detailed logistics and tracking information
- Provide ongoing post-sale support for product queries, warranties and returns, via phone, social media, email and live chat
- Increase customer loyalty and drive advocacy to improve your marketplace seller feedback scores, CSAT and NPS
What are the benefits of outsourcing eCommerce customer support?
You may wonder why contact centre outsourcing is becoming an increasingly popular option for multichannel merchants. 83% of online shoppers need support to complete a purchase, and 89% of consumers have stopped shopping at online stores after experiencing poor customer service. 18% of consumers turn to online chat as an alternative to telephone for fast resolution of customer service issues. We tailor our call centre services solutions to you, so whether you need advisors for online chat services, trained escalations managers for your phone line or contact centre service agents to monitor your email inbox and social media, Whistl are here to help your business:
- Reduce customer service costs whilst increasing customer satisfaction – customer service should underpin your eCommerce business strategy and customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal. We provide multi-channel online retailers with very quick implementation and onboarding processes, so that your business support can be live in as little as 24 hours.
- Seamlessly manage variable contact volumes – Whether you are selling seasonal, or perennial year-round products, your business is likely to experience surges, peaks and troughs in contact and call volume through email, live chat and social media. With national e-commerce customer support, we manage our capacity to accommodate fluctuations in demand, so that you can maximise revenue opportunities and minimise negative feedback.
- Improve the customer experience – Consumers are 2 times more likely to share their bad customer service experiences than they are to talk about positive experiences. Our teams are highly trained in providing your customers with empathy and patience, meanwhile, our UK-based escalations management team are experienced dealing with a diverse range of issues and quickly support your business with the right solutions.
- Excel in foreign marketplaces - With multi-lingual e-commerce customer service agents, we can help you excel in international markets. We can act as your organisations foreign representative for managing your overseas customers’ expectations, ensuring service consistency across multiple timezones for those inbound calls, live chat emails and social media queries.
- Benefit from an award-winning team and culture – Our eCommerce customer support team has won industry awards for customer service, and culture. We have also won joint venture awards with clients
- Ensure brand and tone of voice consistency across all of your channels – Whistl’s implementation and account management teams carefully assess your digital and offline real estate, business operations, strategic objectives and brand guidelines to ensure our UK call centres are providing your customers with a cohesive, on-brand experience.
How we support your e-commece customer service needs
All our advisors are meticulously trained, working to your own specific customer service standards
Utilise ours or integrate with existing platforms (i.e. CRM, order management, payment gateways)
With multichannel contact platforms, we seamlessly manage all of your customers interactions
With our reporting you have a clear understanding of call outcomes, to drive more intelligent insight
We can even process product returns, manage carrier claims and handle your customer complaints